Sunday, October 9, 2011

Who would have thunk it?

Title comes from a Greg Brown song, but only a very short while ago I would have scoffed at the idea of having a blog. After all, this is completely unfiltered writing, unfettered by any aspect of peer-review...I have a problem with that. But let me join the club, if for no other reason than to get a few more people exposed to my writing...the kind that I often devote a bit more thought to than I would to a blog. Who knows? I will post spontaneous things here as well as things from the near and maybe even far past. I have 4 books of fiction that are available at http://www.lulu.com/, soon to be on Amazon. I'm working on a new novel, and I wouldn't be too surprised if I decide to publish one or two collections of poetry before I bite the dust. I have so many of them that I may need the help of an editor for that little exercise, however. I've been published here and there; I guess if you google me out you'll find out a few juicy tidbits.
That's all for now, but remember, 4 books of economical and honest prose at http://www.lulu.com/. Search my name, or for the titles: Cat Came Back and Other Stories, Two Trains Running, God Awful Acres, and Stockboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I know you're out there.

That's what I used to say till all these assholes who are trying to scam me popped up. Die motherfuckers, die.